Zavation HA/TCP Bone Graft Substitute is a microporous and macroporous biphasic calcium phosphate ceramic consisting of 60% hydroxyapatite and 40% β-tricalcium phosphate.
- Safe (synthetic material tested for phase purity. No biological content)
- Osteo-Conductive (direct bonding with the host bone. Porous structure supports new bone growth. Faster healing)
- Biocompatible (chemical composition similar to bone material. No foreign body reaction)
- Clinically Proven (successful clinical trials conducted at reputed centers. Evidence of bone regeneration)
- Reliable (material tested and validated following CE and International standards)
- Ready to Use (provided sterile and optimized particle size grade)
Granules (0.5-1.0) 1cc
Granules (2.0-3.0) 5cc
Granules (2.0-3.0) 10cc
Granules (2.0-3.0) 20cc
UniFuze™ Portfolio of Bone Graft Products
Contact sales(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)zavation.com for product offerings.